E1: 32: Configured Component Transfer Order Not Updated on Related Work Order Completion
(Doc ID 1624815.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
With a transfer configured component item that is manufactured, the system is not updating the lot/location from the completed related work order (via P31114) to the sales transfer order (P4210).
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Create a configured item (Stock Type C) and call a configured component (also Stock Type C) in the Assembly Inclusion Rules (P3293) with the Transaction Type defined as ‘2’ to generate a Transfer Order (ST). Also, ensure that the Component Branch of the component is defined with a different B/P than what is in the header of P3293.
2. Create a sales order for the configured item.
3. After the configuration and order have been accepted, reinquire on the order and note the related orders by taking the Configured Related Orders Row exit. In P3201, note the Related ST Order 1297 and Work Order 511564 of component item CFG-TR.
4. Run Work Order Processing (R31410) against both the parent and component work orders.
5. Before completing any of the configured orders via P31114, ensure that Processing Option 2 of the Sales Orders tab of P31114 is defined as a ‘1’ to update the related sales order detail line with the lot/location.
6. Complete the component work order via the Completions program (P31114).
7. Check the transfer order (ST) of the component and note that the Location and Lot Number fields are not updated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document