Last updated on NOVEMBER 12, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.0 to 9.1 [Release 9.0 to 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P43291 / Landed Cost Selection
When applied the landed cost rule, change the LC record currency twice.
The domestic amount is calculated wrongly as the exchange rate is per the first currency code changed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Maintained P0015A, Currency Exchange Rate Entry.
2. Set P4310 processing option to apply Landed Cost Rule.
Entered order detail, qty ordered is 1000000.
3. At P4312, do full receipt.
4. At P43214, apply Stand-Alone Landed Cost - Work With Purchase Receipts.
5. There are 2 LC records.
Changed both records Currency to USD and entered Extended Amount as 100 for first record and 1 for second record.
6. Then changed the second record Currency to EUR, saved.
7. Reviewed F43121-Purchase Order Receiver File.
8. For the record of EUR currency, the domestic amount is wrong.
Noted the Exchange Rate is wrong, it is per the USD currency.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms