E1: 42: Credit Order From History Not Defaulting New Manually Entered VR01 Customer PO value to F4211 Detail Line
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 12, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Create credit sales order from Credit Order from History (P4210) with Customer PO (VR01) defined and processing option setup to populate header changes to detail, the Customer PO entered at credit order header is not populated/updated to the order lines. Bug 16035882 fix has been applied but the issue persists.
1. Create credit sales order from Credit Order from History (P4210)
2. Define VR01 to be populated from order to detail
3. Enter new Customer PO number (VR01)
4. Form exit to Credit Memo
5. Find order and select relevant credit lines
6. Close screen which returns to credit order
7. Note that the Customer PO entered at the order header is not populated/updated to the order detail lines.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms