Last updated on JUNE 19, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 8.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer wants to be able to enter a Requisition (OR) at a Status 100. Buyers edit an OR at Status 108. Approvals should be triggered at a Status 110
When the OR is entered, it should be at Status: 100 108
When the OR is reviewed by the Buyer, it should be at Status: 108 110
Approvals should then happen, and when fully approved it will be at Status: 110 130
P4310 version is setup with Approvals tab populated with the following values
- Route Code = Nonblank value
- Awaiting Approval Status = 110
- Approved Status = 130
- Reapprove Changed Lines = Blank
- Approval Hold Code = AH
Testing shows the following results:
1. When a requisition order is entered and the line is exited the status shows 100 108. The user clicks Ok to save the order then reinquires on the order. The status now shows 108 110. The order skipped the Buyer review status.
2. The approval message was sent by the system to the first approver on the route. The first approver was able to inquire and approve the order.
3. The approval message was sent by the system to the second approver on the route. The second approver was able to inquire and approve the order.
4. A review of the order shows the order is now at status 110 130 as expected.
The requisition order was not saved at 100 108 to allow for a Buyer review. The order was submitted immediately to the approvers for approval. Why?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms