E1: WCS: Portlet Grid Fields and Text Overlaps for HTML Client using Internet Explorer in WebCenter Spaces
Last updated on MAY 30, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For EnterpriseOne 9.1 with Tools Release 220.127.116.11 and WebCenter Spaces 18.104.22.168, after adding a portlet for any application (Ex: P051128, P053020, P07186, P07620), the fields are overlapping. This issue occurs in any supported version of Internet Explorer 8, 9 or 10.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Add portlet "HR - Payment Review" to WebCenter Spaces page.
- Click the link "View your pay stubs".
- Click Find to populate fields/records.
- Click to select a record to be displayed in form "Pay Stub History Information".
- Notice that the bar at the bottom that contains Gross Pay, Net Deductions, Net Pay overlaps the grid area instead of displaying below the grid area:
In this instance, the text is overlapping in the fields:
The issue can occur in any application:
- P051128 - Employee Summary Time Entry
- P053020 - Paid Time Off Inquiry Application
- P07186 - Pay Stub History Information
- P07620 - Leave Planning and Request Director
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms