E1: 43: Price on PO Created from Quote (P43360) is Wrong
(Doc ID 1627893.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 16, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Procurement
Generate Purchase Orders from Quotes (P43360)
Tools Release 22.214.171.124
Generate Purchase Orders from Quotes (P43360) is using the Item Cost (F4105) record to set the price of the generated purchase order instead of using the price populated on the quote response (P4334) for the selected supplier.
Generate Purchase Orders from Quotes (P43360) should populate the price on the order from the price on the selected quote.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup an inventory item with 02 Average Cost of 47.100 (P4105).
2. Create a quote of 20 units of the item. The unit cost defaults in as 47.100 (P4310).
3. Take the Row Exit to Quote Suppliers.
4. Enter two suppliers (4344 and 4345) to receive bids from. Save the quote order.
5. Run Print Quote Orders (R43530).
6. Enter Quote Response (P4334).
7. On Supplier 4344 enter a price of 43.7400.
8. On Supplier 4345 enter a price of 45.5500.
9. Run Generate Purchase Orders from Quotes (P43360). Populate 1 on the release quantity for Supplier 4344.
10. Take the Form Exit to Generate Order(s).
11. The order is generated for Supplier 4344. Take the Row Exit to Open Order Inquiry.
12. Instead of using the quoted price for the selected supplier 4344 of 43.74, the order was created with a price of 47.100 which comes from the Item Cost (F4105).
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, production purchase orders are being created for the wrong price.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document