Last updated on NOVEMBER 16, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P4314 / Voucher Match / R09801 / General Ledger Post
Create purchase order of Tax Explanation Code 'E' (Exempt) and Purchasing Taxable flag set to 'N'. After run Voucher Posting-R09801, the Non-Taxable Amount, F0018.ATXN is not updated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. At P41026-Item Branch/Plant, Purchasing Taxable option is set to N.
2. At P4310, create purchase order details. Noted the Tax Y/N defaulted to N.
Tax Explanation Code 'E' (Exempt).
3. Run P4312-purchase order receipts.
4. Run P4314, voucher match the order receipt.
5. Run R09801 – General Ledger Post. Set the processing options, Taxes tab, option 1-Update Tax File to 3, For all Tax Explanation Codes.
6. Review F0018-Taxes table, noted the Non-Taxable Amount field is not update to show the voucher amount.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms