E1: 42: Transfer Order Orphan OT Line Created When ST Line Is Bypassed After UOM Error
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An orphan OT Transfer Purchase Order line will be incorrectly created during the ST/OT entry when an ST line is bypassed after error "Unit of measure conversion error".
Steps to duplicate:
1. Create a new item in Item Master and Item BP with a primary UoM = UN (Units).
2. Make sure there is no conversion for UoM "UN" in both F41002 and F41003.
3. P4210 (transfer order version) Enter a transfer order for a line with Item just created. See error "Unit of measure conversion error" is displayed.
4. Select the line and select "Bypass New Line" row exit.
5. Enter a new item in the line just bypassed and save the order.
6. See the ST order has only one line but the OT order also have 2 lines. The bypassed line of the ST order has been added to the OT order.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms