Last updated on NOVEMBER 18, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error 4375 "Currency conversion error" is shown on debug log when Ship Confirm is run more than once over a multi-currency order.
1. P4210 enter a multi-currency sales order for 10 x item.
2. Activate the debug log.
3. P4205, ship confirm 1 of the 10 items, so the order line will split and 9 remain on line 1.100.
4. P4205, ship confirm 1 of the remaining 9 items, so the order line will split again.
5. P4205 , ship confirm 1 of the remaining 8 item.
NOTE: The process runs smoothly, no errors on screen or w/c, everything updates as expected.
6. Stop the log.
7. Check the log and discover an error ERROR INFO JDEERR ID* 0. Error* 4375 B0000027c.
Error is caused because when CurrencyConvForAndDom - B0000027 is called from AdvancedSODetailLineSplit - B4200450 it gets passed the conversion rate, the domestic amount and the foreign amount.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms