E1: XMLP: Data Structure Mismatch while Overriding Output File Name in P95620
(Doc ID 1630880.1)
Last updated on JULY 30, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If an RD job is created using overriding email and file name features and if two different DD items used for overriding features in P95620, one for overriding email subject and another for overriding output file name, then while trying to update report definition for the values for output file name, the dat structure of email DD item displayed instead of DD item for output file name.
Steps to Replicate:
- Created RD job and in Bursting and Delivery screen, for overriding email subject, assign a DD item for "Data Item for Subject and Body".
- Then click on Define Values. Then enter appropriate values for the data structure associated with DD item.
- Then went into "Override Output File Name" tab
- In "Data Item for Output File Name" use another DD item to override file name.
- Then click Define File Name. Then enter appropriate values for the data structure associated with DD item
- Save the RD job
- Then Select the same RD job again P95620, Go to Bursting and Delivery Screen and go into "Override Output File Name" tab
- Then click Define File Name again. Now you will see data structure of Email DD item instead of File Name DD item. This is incorrect; it should display the data structure of appropriate DD item used in this form.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document