E1: 42: Memory Violation Error For R42565 For SD/OD With D Line Type Item
(Doc ID 1631924.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Version : 9.1
When attempting to print invoice for D line type item, the following error occurs.
Errors out with memory violation and infinite loop in the log
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a brand New item with line type set as D and stocking type as P
2. Set the primary unit of measure as LB and Purchasing sales and pricing UOM as CW and weight as TM
3. Set UOM conversion in Standard UOM Conversions table (F41003)
4. Enter a SD with quantity of 88,00 unit Price as 80.00, Purchasing unit cost of 788, Overwrite purchasing UOM to TM and Cancel date as some future date
5. Go to R42565 , print invoice in proff mode
6. The invoice wont be printed system will error out
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document