E1: 47: EDI 860 PO Change (R47131) Does Not Update Kit Component Status
(Doc ID 1632055.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne EDI - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.0 version, EDI - Distribution
EDI Inbound Purchase Order Change Edit/Create (R47131)
Tools Release 8.98
After the client runs EDI Inbound Purchase Order Change Edit/Create (R47131), the Next Status of the Kit Parent line on the SO Detail (F4211) is updated but the Next Status of the Kit Component line is not updated.
Both the kit parent and the component lines should have the same Next Status.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Select a kit that will be used for a sales order and review the kit bill of material.
- Create a Sales Order for the kit.
- Click OK on the kit selection window.
- Save the order and reinquire. All lines (parent and component) are at next Status 540.
- Run Pickslip and check order statuses. Next status is 560 on parent and all component lines.
- Use Status Inquiry/Revisions - Inbound EDI P.O. Change Revisions (P47130) to change a Category Code on the EDI Detail (F47132).
- In the EDI Header (F47131) change the Requested Date.
- On EDI Inbound Purchase Order Change Edit/Create (R47131) Status Codes Tab, Enter the next status code to advance the sales order to if changes are found.
- Using Customer Service Inquiry (P4210) check the SO Detail lines and notice, the Kit Parent line Next Status was advanced but the kit component line status was not advanced.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document