E1: SOLEXP: P01RS002 Does Not Show all Enabled Tasks for a Role
(Doc ID 1632151.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 8.97 and Prior and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Application P01RS002 does not display the Tasks, a Role can access.
This is caused by how the role was granted to a Task.
- Via Menu Filtering
- If the role is assigned using the "Enable/Disable" button in "Menu Filtering" from Solution Explorer then P01RS002 will correctly report the tasks a role can see.
- Via Menu Design
- If the role is assigned from the Menu Design mode as follows
- "Menu Design" -> Task Revisions -> Form Exit-Roles -> Task Where used- Find -> Row Exit-Roles -> Row Exit-Change Status.
- You will notice the "Enabled" and "Available in Applied Role" columns will be set to 'Y'
- The task, even though visible to the role, does not display in P01RS002.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document