Last updated on NOVEMBER 18, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When splitting Sales Order line by change of order quantity, the following error will be written in the log and this error will give impact customer BBSV process.
Error ERROR INFO JDEERR - ID= 0,Error= 4579 - \TDPM01\E900\PD900\package\PD900FB\source\XF4105.c, Line= 175
Available quantity = 10EA = On/Hand quantity
P4210 = On-Line Commitment = on
P4210 = Availability Check = on
1) P4210 - Order Entry = 10EA > Order A = 10EA shippable COMM = C
2) P4210 - Order Entry = 7 EA > Order B = 7EA = Back Order COMM = S
3) F41021 = Available quantity = -7EA
4) Change the Order quantity of Order A from 10EA to 5EA
5) Warning 030B given > Quantity Shipped was changed to 3EA and quantity backorder was set as 2EA on the screen.>>Click save button and save the change.
6) Find error following error in the log.
error ERROR INFO JDEERR - ID= 0, Error= 4579 - \TDPM01\E900\PD900\package\PD900FB\source\XF4105.c, Line= 175
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms