E1: 32: Sales Order Batch Price/Cost Update (R42950) Zeros Out Sales Order Unit Cost (UNCS) For Configured Item
(Doc ID 1632630.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales Order batch Price/Cost Update (R42950) will zero out the Sales Order unit cost (UNCS) of a configurator item.
Steps to Duplicate
1. Item Master (P4101) has stocking type = M, Item Branch Plant (P41026) has stocking type = C
2. In the Item Master, the configured item has Kit/Configurator Pricing Method =2, Configurator Costing Method = 1
3. Setup Configured Item Segment (P3291) and Assembly Inclusion for P rules (P3292)
4. Enter a sales order for a configurator item in P4210. The unit cost was correctly rolled up for the configured item.
5. Run R42950 with cost update option = on for the SO.
6. Review the SO and note the configured unit cost was blank out.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document