Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R42950 will zero out the Sales Order unit cost (UNCS) of a configurator item.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Item Master (P4101) has stocking type = M, Item Branch Plant (P41026) has stocking type = C
2. In the Item Master, the configured item has Kit/Configurator Pricing Method =2, Configurator Costing Method = 1
3. Setup Configured Item Segment (P3291) and Assembly Inclusion for P rules (P3292)
4. Entry a Sales order for configurator item in P4210. The Unit cost was correctly rollup for the configured item.
5. Run R42950 with cost update option = on for the SO.
6. Review the SO and the configured unit cost was blank out.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms