Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Changes made to the SO detail lines Requested Date (DRQJ) is not being updated into the F4211TX Internal SO Tax Date (DTXJ) causing multiple invoices being assigned to a single SO.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Verified P41001 System Constant is set to Enabled Sales Tax Prices.
2. Verified P03013 Customer Billing Instruction is set to activate Sales Tax Prices.
3. At the P4210, enter SO for the Sold To.
4. Enter first SO detail line, enter qty, item, tab down,requested date defaulted.
5. Enter 2nd SO detail line, enter the qty, item and requested date to be different and then tab down.
6. Saved the SO
7. Review F4211TX, noticed that the DTXJ Internal SO Tax Date is different for the 2 line items.
8. Returned to the SO detail and change the Requested Date to be the same and saved.
9. Review F4211TX, the DTXJ was not updated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms