E1: 38: P4310 Agreement Selection From More Then One Agreement Doesn't Bring The Unit Costs To PO Detail
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Agreement Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In case of several valid agreements the selection of one agreement using row exit "Agreements" doesn't bring the unit costs to purchase order detail P4310 .
1. Create two purchasing agreements: one base, the other supplemental.
2. Have a version of P4310 with the processing option Agreement search set to 1 (assign one id there is only one).
3. Enter a purchase order for an item with valid agreements.
4. Take row exit Agreement. Select the supplemental agreement from a list of valid agreements.
5. Go back in P4310 and notice that the unit cost on the purchase order line is populated from agreement unit price.
6. Tab out on the second line and the unit cost is blanked out which is wrong. However the agreement number is assigned on the purchase order line.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms