Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Equipment WO Parts List / P13730
When the line type is changed to B and "save change" is selected , the estimated Quantity gets converted to the primary quantity.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Checked item ABC Primary UOM = EA and production = BX, where 1 BX = 200ea.
2. At the P13730 equipment WO, enter 2 lines ABC with S line type, estimated quantity entered as 20. Note the UM defaulted as BX (production UOM).
3. Changed the line type to B for the 1st line item and tab down. Note, every thing remained the same.
4. Click "save changes" button.
5. The screen was refreshed and notice that the 1st line estimated quantity was changed to 0.100
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms