E1: 43: Tax Amount Cannot Be Changed (P4314)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher Match / P4314
After Bug 17772200, it is now no longer able to change the Tax amount calculated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup P0022-Tax Rules.
2. Setup P4008- Tax Rate/Areas.
3. At P4310, create purchase order with Tax.
4. At P4312, do full receipts.
5. At P4314, do voucher match.
6. Change the Gross Amount and Tax amount by one cent.
7. Cursor down, the Tax amount overridden value is not retained, changes back to original value.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms