Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a CAM work has its business unit changed and the Site Number Address Book record does not have a Customer Master record (F0301), the following error is generated:
"Customer Master Information Missing"
1. Setup business units 2502 and 2503 setup at P0006 but not at P01012
2. Setup customer 300 at P01012 and customer master
3. Setup 2501 at P01012 and not in customer master
4. Create a work order using P17714 with customer 300 and BU 2502
5. Change customer from 300 to 2501 (no customer master) and BU 2502 to 2503 (no address book) and note that error on "Customer Master Information Missing" is prompted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms