E1: DB: JAS: Severe Runtime Error in JAS Logs when Advance Queries Are Defined in Data Browser
Last updated on MAY 30, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A SEVERE error message displays in jasroot log when advanced query is defined on a given table and user opens the same table in DATABROWSER.
It was found that for each advanced query defined for a user, two lines with this error will appears in the jas log.
System administrators find this confusing as no issues are reported while using the Data Browser tool.
Steps to reproduce:
- Login to E1 web client as user who does not have any advance query setup in Data Browser
- Open table F0101
- Verify jasroot log for error, there should be none
- Add an advanced query where column Alpha Name starts with letter ‘S’
- Closed the table, note the query now shows under personal queries drop down. Open the table once again.
- Review jasroot log to find three occurrences of exception
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms