E1: 43: Landed Cost By Weight Rate for Non Stock Item
(Doc ID 1635760.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 30, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Landed cost by Weight Rate is not being calculated for Non Stock Item even though the P4101N was setup with the Weight and Weight UOM.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Verified P41291, LC Rule CQW is setup with Weight Rate.
2. Verified P4101N non stock item NS001 is setup with weight = 12LB.
3. Verified P40205 Line Type setup for N line type is set to Edit Item Master.
4. Add a PO for non stock item, Cost defaulted in from the Non Stock Master.
5. Performed PO receipt for the PO in P4312.
6. At the P43214, apply landed cost for the PO. Note the landed cost is not being calculated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document