Last updated on NOVEMBER 18, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Releasing a Sales Quote in Sales Blanket Order Release (P420111) changes the Request Date in the Sales Quote detail line from the original date to the Request Date of the last line in the quote. The incorrect date will be carried to the released Sales Order.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add a quote in P4210, quote version ZJDE00003. The quote has three lines, three different item numbers and three different request dates. Note the quote number.
2. Release Full Quantity (row exit) for the first line in P420111.
3. Note that the Request Date for the line changed from the original date to the Request Date of the last line in the quote.
4. Generate a sales order for the first line of the quote.
5. Inquire on the sales order in Customer Service Inquiry and note that the request Date now displays the changed date.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms