Last updated on NOVEMBER 18, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The cost on an SD is occasionally changed, and it correctly carries to the OD as the price. This works correctly when the SD is entered directly into the system. When an SQ is entered that will be released as an SD/OD order. Again, the cost is sometimes changed manually on the SQ. Release the SQ, generate the SD, the cost carries to the SD but does not carry over to the OD as the price. Standard cost is used instead.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Set up finished good item with a D line type
- Have a standard (07) cost for item
- Enter an SQ using P42101 for the item, changing the unit cost to something different than the standard cost
- Using P420111 set up to do SD orders, find the SQ and do Row --> Release Full Quantity and then do Form --> SO Generation
- SD should have cost entered on SQ, OD will have standard cost
If an SD order is entered directly and the cost is changed on the line to something different than standard when the OD is created, it will use whatever was entered for the cost as the price.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms