E1: 76A: Credit Order from History Uses Tax Rate Area from Customer Master not Original Order
(Doc ID 1636537.1)
Last updated on JUNE 05, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P4210 Credit Order from History and Argentina Localization
With Argentina localization active and attempting to create a credit order from history the tax rate and area is being pulled from the customer master not the original order.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a tax id 100 for Argentina localization with invoice code A a tax id 200 with invoice code B.
2. Create a sales order and add the Tax id 100 to the sales order header print the invoice for the sales order it has invoice code A.
3. Go into the customer master and add tax id 200 to the customer.
4. Go to the credit order from history and find the sales order and bring it back in to the credit order.
5. Review the credit order header and see that tax rate 200 is pulled in not 100 which is on the original order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!