Last updated on NOVEMBER 11, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher Match / Voucher Post (P4314/R09801)
When only voucher match exchange rate is higher than receipt exchange rate, a PA variance record will be written.
This causes commitment to be out of balance.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Maintained exchange rate, P0015A.
2. P4310, create account only item line at exchange rate .8861000.
3. At P4312, do full receipt.
4. R09801, post the receipt batch.
5. P40230A, run Commitment Inquiry, information is correct.
6. P4314, voucher match at a higher exchange rate, .9010000.
7. R09801, post the voucher batch.
8. P40230A, run Commitment Inquiry.
A PA variance record is written.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms