Last updated on NOVEMBER 12, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using batch control, when processing vouchers, the user receives a message on a form "The batch is still in the process of closing. Click cancel to bypass batch control or click retry to close the batch"
Steps to duplicate:
1. Turn on batch control in the Accounts Payable constants.
2. Enter a purchase order and receive the order.
3. Go to voucher match. Click add to add a new voucher.
The batch control screen will appear. Enter in estimated information.
4. Select the receipt to match and complete the voucher match process by clicking the button. All information on the form should be cleared.
5. Click the button to get out of the form. You will be taken to another form with the message the batch is still in the process of closing.
6. If you click retry, the batch will close properly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms