Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requirements Planning - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Production Number is retrieved wrongly ('0' is being dropped off from Month) while trying to regenerate from row exit in Sales Order Entry (P4210).
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create Item with Production Number Controlled enabled.
2. Production Number segment used are Item Number, Year(YYYY) and Month(MM). No separator used.
3. Create record in Production Number Master.
4. Version ofr P4210 should be enabled for Production Number Generation.
5. Add lin in Sale Order and tab out. Production Number generated. Eg. ITEM201403299
6. Blank out the Production Number and tab down.
7. Select the line and from row exit --> Generate Production No.
8. Production Number generated Eg. ITEM20143299.
9. '0' is being dropped off from Month Segment and wrong production number is updated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms