Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When releasing a blanket order for example of 100 EA and warning "Quantity exceeds what's available" is displayed, if the user changes the quantity to 50 EA before save and generate a sales order, the order quantity of the sales order created is 100 EA and not the new quantity that was confirmed as 50 EA. It seems the first quantity is stored in the cache when the warning is issued and the quantity cannot be changed before click OK the second time.
Steps to duplicate
1. Have an item with 50 EA quantity available.
2. Enter a blanket order for 150 EA.
3. Set P4210 linked to P420111 to check availability but do not backorder or cancel.
4. P420111, select the blanket order and release 100 EA, see warning "Quantity exceeds what's available" is displayed.
5. Change the quantity to 50 EA and confirm.
6. Generate the order.
7. Check the sales order generated and see the quantity is 100 EA instead of 50 EA.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms