E1: SEC: Row Security Cannot Work for DGJ and all Julian Date Fields
Last updated on MAY 30, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 8.98 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Setup the following inclusive row security for DGJ (GL Date) on *ALL tables for a role but encounter below error in P0911 - Work With Journal Entries
If inquire on F0911 via UTB using the secured user/role, no rows are returned.
DGJ and all Julian date fields are expected to be able to be used in row security.
Steps to Duplicate
1. Enable row security for DGJ in P9200 Data Dictionary application.
2. Launch UTB and inquire on F0911 for a particular date or range of date for DGJ. Verify there are records returned
2. Now setup the following inclusive row security for DGJ (GL Date) on *ALL tables for a role for the date or range date you have verified in step 2.
From Value 1/1/2008 To Value 12/31/2008 View=Y, Add = N, Delete=N, Change=N
3. Login as the role and launch P0911 and you will get the following errors:-
JAS_MSG346: JAS database failure:
[INCORRECT_CONVERSION_TO_DBFORMAT] Formatting error on converting DGJ of
Everest type 11 from OneWorld to database format.
4. If you launch UTB and inquire on F0911, no rows are returned.
5. If you delete the row security records set up for DGJ, there are results in F0911 when you view in UTB.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms