E1: MOBJ: HTML Tag <br/> is Appended at the End of Text Media Objects
(Doc ID 1639615.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. When SupportActiveXIE is FALSE and if you add an embedded media object control in an application with properties to "Not to allow RTF" and "Read only", then the added text is appended by </br> during run time.
STEPS To Replicate:
- Add media object control in FDA
- In the properties turn off allow rtf and read only
- Assign some text to the media object control using set text (or Insert text).
2. When SupportActiveXIE is FALSE and if you add a text attachment using media object text editor (Row Exit > Attachments > Text), there is an extra <BR/> is appended even though user does not press ENTER key. This can be viewed in F00165 BLOB column in UTB.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document