E1: 43: Receipt Routing Record Invalid (0002) and Extended Amount Invalid (0252) when Moving Partial Quantity to Stock
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Foundation - Version 9.0 to 9.1 [Release 9.0 to 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.0 version, Procurement
Routing Movement and Disposition (P43250)
When attempting to perform a receipt routing movement of a second consecutive partial quantity using the Routing Movement and Disposition (P43250) program the following error occurs.
Record Invalid (0002)
CAUSE . . . . The record being processed either already exists for an 'ADD' function or does not exist for an 'INQUIRY', 'CHANGE' or 'DELETE' function. RESOLUTION. . If you are attempting to inquire, change or delete a record you previously added, there may be data base problems in your production library. You should notify your data processing department.
The error is issued by Retrieve Currency Decimals (B0000129.C) on line 132
Extended Amount Invalid (0252)
The client is using a Non-Currency Environment, so why is Retrieve Currency Decimals (B0000129.C) throwing an error?
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Setup a 2-step receipt route.
- Enter PO for 5 qty.
- Print PO
- Receive partial quantity of 3 with Receipt Routing activated.
- Go to the P43250 Movement and Disposition and select 1 in the OP field and click OK.
- The item is moved to the next (last) step in the receipt route.
- Receive the remaining qty of 2 with Receipt Routing activated.
- Now go to the P43250 Movement and Disposition to move the second quantity of 2 to the next (last) step in the receipt route.
- Select 1 in the OP field and click OK.
- The record invalid (0002) error followed by the Extended Amount Invalid (0252) error is displayed when attempting to move the second receipt to the last step in the receipt route.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms