Last updated on NOVEMBER 20, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Work Order - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When processing P31114 - Completions with Blind Backflush - on structure where the parent item has had a child subassembly completed to stock, no issue will occur for the child subassembly.
This results in incorrect reporting of stock movement resulting in false higher stock holding.
1. Create (configured) Parent/Child Work Orders.
2. Complete some of the child item to stock.
3. Complete some of the parent item to stock using blind backflush.
4. Review parent parts list and note no issued quantities for the child subassembly.
5. Review the Item Ledger P4111 and note no IM Issues transactions for the child subassembly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms