Last updated on NOVEMBER 18, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the pricing and transaction UOM is = CA (secondary UOM), the extended amount was being truncated.
The extended amount should be calculated based on the Transaction Quantity * Transaction Unit Price
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Primary UOM = KG, Secondary UOM = CA. Where 1 CA = 2.656 KG
2. Unit price is 1 KG = 34.84
3. Entered a SO for 1 CA with pricing UOM = CA.
4. Unit price calculated as 92.535 /CA
5. Extended amount was being calculated as 92.53.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms