E1: 42: F49211 Wrongly Updated During Picking Confirmation and Backorder Quantity
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Program: P4205 Ship Confirm
Table F49211 is wrongly updated when using P4205 as lot picking confirmation
when more than 100 lines are split from a single line and when a remaining quantity
is left to go in backorder.
F49211 is not reflecting correctly F4211. All shippable lines after LNID
1.100 have no shipment number associated. This will lead to "Errors occurred
during shipment edits" when actual shipment confirmation using P49645 / P4205
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Make sure there is an item with more than 100 lots available, 1 EA for
2. Enter a transportation sales order, one line with 110 EA.
3. P4915: approve the shipment with sales order line next status to 545.
4. P4205: set processing options to update status to 560 for line confirmed,
527 for line in backorder and do not relieve inventory. This version will be
used as picking confirmation only.
5. P4205: select the order and access "select location" row exit.
6. Select 105 lots and leave the remaining quantity 5 EA unselected. Confirm
7. Inquiry F4211 and see all lines have been split correctly. Line with LNID
1.100 has been created for the backorder quantity 5 EA and is the only line
without shipment number. Correct.
8. Check F49211 and see the lines do not reflect the F4211.
- Line with LNID 1.100 has shipment number. Error.
- See all shippable lines after 1.100 have no shipment numbers. Error.
9. Try to ship confirm the shipment using P4915/P49645: "Errors occurred
during shipment edits" displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms