E1: 42: Invalid Item Number Error When Using Third Item Number and Run R4210IC
(Doc ID 1640343.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Program impacted: R4210IC / Create Intercompany Sales Order
When defining the third item number as the primary number (the third item number identifier is blank in the BP constants), the R4210IC returns in error, saying that the item is not defined in the F4101.
Steps to duplicate
- Define the branch plant constants as followed: (BP10 /30)
- Short item number identifier: \
- Second item number identifier: *
- Third item number identifier: BLANK
- Define a new item in BP 10 and 30
- Raise an interbranch order SI.
- Ship confirm the SI
- Run the R4210IC. In the work center, the system returns an error, saying that the item is not valid.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document