Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne EDI - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Program impacted: R47131 / EDI Shipping Notice Edit/Creat
EDI Shipping Notice (R47031) correctly receives the purchase order and updates the lot number but do not update related cross-docked sales order. The sales order status and the lot number should be update in F4211 as it happens when receiving the related purchase order with P4312 PO receipt.
Steps to duplicate
1. Create an item with cross-docking ON. Make sure there is no availability.
2. Enter a sales order for the item, see the line goes in backorder.
3. P43011 Purchase Order generator, select the sales order line and generate
a purchase order.
4. See the purchase order number has been populated as related order to sales
order line in F4211.
5. P4312 PO receipts: activate in processing option cross docking and next
status for sales order.
6. Receive the purchase order entering a lot.
7. See the related sales order status advanced and lot populated in F4211.
8. When doing the same process using R47031 to receive the purchase order
even if the same version of P4312 is called the related sales order is not
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms