E1: 49: Quantities Must Balance Error in Load Confirmation
(Doc ID 1640363.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Program impacted: P49640 / Load confirm
DESCRIPTION OF PROBLEM
When trying to confirm a compartmentalized load with the loaded quantity less
than the scheduled quantity using Disposition Code S the system gives error
"Quantities must balance" (error ID 0505).
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Set a Branch Plant with no consolidation in transportation constants.
2. Set a Compartment Load.
3. Create an item with no backorder allowed.
4. Enter a TMS order, enter 2 lines for the item just created that will
generate 2 shipments; first line 300 EA, second line 50 EA.
5. Create a compartment load and select the 2 shipments generated in step 4.
6. Approve the load.
7. Confirm the load, see the 2 shipments are consolidated with scheduled
quantity 350 EA, confirm 250 EA. Disposition code "S".
8. See Error "Quantities must balance" (error ID 0505).
9. Change the quantity to EA 310 and see the system goes through, the load
has been confirmed.
10. See the load, the first shipment has been confirmed for 250 EA the second
for 10 EA.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document