Last updated on MAY 30, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In EnterpriseOne 9.1 with Tools Release 184.108.40.206, the following additional configuration exists:
- Websphere Application Server 220.127.116.11
- Websphere Portal Server 7.0
- JAS Server runs on Windows 2008 R2 SE x64
- Enterprise Server runs on iSeries V7R1/DB2
- Employee Self Service (ESS) Portlets are added
There is overlapping data in the grid in any form of ESS when accessing Websphere 7 Portal through any supported version of Internet Explorer (8, 9 & 10). This issue has also been noted in Webcenter Spaces, but does not occur in Firefox or Chrome.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms