E1: WPS: Portlet Grid Fields and Text Overlaps for HTML Client Using Internet Explorer in Websphere Portal 7
(Doc ID 1642240.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In EnterpriseOne 9.1 with Tools Release 22.214.171.124, the following additional configuration exists:
- Websphere Application Server 126.96.36.199
- Websphere Portal Server 7.0
- JAS Server runs on Windows 2008 R2 SE x64
- Enterprise Server runs on iSeries V7R1/DB2
- Employee Self Service (ESS) Portlets are added
There is overlapping data in the grid in any form of ESS when accessing Websphere 7 Portal through any supported version of Internet Explorer (8, 9 & 10). This issue has also been noted in Webcenter Spaces, but does not occur in Firefox or Chrome.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document