Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.0 to 9.1 [Release 9.0 to 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Generate POs from Requisition / P43060
When the Tax Explanation Code or Tax Rate/Area fields are manually entered on an OR Requisition containing values different than the values in the Supplier Master, the values are not maintained when an OP Purchase Order is created from the OR Requisition using P43060. The tax fields on the OP Purchase Order come from the Supplier Master default values vs. the values manually entered on the OR Requisition.
If the OR document type in included in UDC 40/BT, then the values from the OR Requisition are maintained and carried to the OP Purchase Order.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. P04012 - Setup Supplier Master for both Supplier and Ship To supplier
addresses with a specific Tax Explanation Code, Tax Rate/Area, Payment Terms,
Freight Handling Code. Make certain each address has unique values so you do
know where the information does default from.
2. UDC - Confirm that OR document type is not included in UDC 40/BT.
3. P4310 with Default Tax Rate/Area processing option set to Blank = Supplier
- Create OR based on the above, make certain to override each of those values
(Tax Explanation Code, Tax Rate/Area, Payment Terms, Freight Handing Code)
from the supplier master defaults.
4. P43060 - Generate an OP from the OR. Make certain the version of P4310 in
the P43060 processing options has the same Default Tax Rate/Area processing
option set to Blank = Supplier.
5. P4310 - Inquire on the OP. The tax information comes from the supplier
master instead of the manually entered data on the OR. This is incorrect.
The other fields manually entered on the OR are maintained and used for the
OP vs. defaulting from the Supplier Master. Any field manually entered on
the OR should be maintained.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms