E1: 43: Error During Entry Results in Incorrect Tax Settings
(Doc ID 1642413.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P4310 PO Entry
PO Entry is incorrectly populating the TXAI Tax Rate/Area on detail lines when any error is received and corrected during entry of a new order.
Steps to duplicate
1. P4310 - Set processing option 7. Default Tax Rate/Area = 1 = Ship To.
2. P04012 - Set supplier master for the Ship To address to reflect a valid Tax Explanation Code and Tax Rate/Area.
3. P4310 - Entering order header first, manually override both the Tax Explanation Code and the Tax Rate/Area.
4. On Order Detail, create one line without errors. This can be S stock or J line. Verify that both the Tax Explanation and Rate/Area come in from the header.
5. Enter a second line creating an error - invalid account, invalid item, type of error does not matter. Correct the error and exit the row. Observe that the Tax Rate/Area incorrectly populates with the default from the supplier master replacing the expected header value. The Tax Explanation code does retain the manual value from the header.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document