E1: 31: Super backflush processed flag “S” is not recognized by R31422
(Doc ID 1642416.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Application Release: 9.1
Program impacted: R31802A
DESCRIPTION OF PROBLEM
The super backflush processed flag “S” is not recognized by R31422, W.O. Hours and Quantity Update. Time transactions that have been processed by super backflush are marked with processed flag “S”.
However, they can still be accessed in the hours and quantities screen. The transactions can be processed from the hours and quantities entry screen, generating duplicate transactions.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Enter a work order, attach parts list and routing, with the routing set to back flush hours.
2. Complete the work order, generating hours transactions.
3. Review the hours in Databrowser by inquiring on F31122 and note that the transactions are processed and marked with process flag "S".
4. Run Manufacturing Accounting (R31802A) and verify that the IH transactions are generated.
5. Access the Hours and Quantities screen, P31221, and inquire on work order number. The processed transactions display. This is incorrect. Processed transactions should not display.
6. Go to form drop down, select Update and update the transactions again.
7. Review F31122 and see that the transactions are now marked processed with P" status.
8. Run manufacturing accounting and duplicate IH transactions are generated.
The “S” status should be recognized as processed just like the “P” status.
Generate hours and quantities manually.
OR run with super backflush and avoid any manual activity in Hours and Quantities
OR use SQL the change the file to replace "S" with "P"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document