Last updated on NOVEMBER 12, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The foreign retainage amount for a Change Order Line was incorrectly calculated - divided by 100.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a purchase order, use currency ‘COP’, base currency ‘USD’, exchange rate = 1080.4970290
2. Add a change order line to the order (e.g. order suffix 001)
3. Open P0411, add new voucher match (P4314)
4. Select (Receipt or Order to Match) and select all the lines (suffix 000 and suffix 001)
5. Enter retention % (e.g. 10%) for both lines
6. The ‘Retention Amount-For’ is showing the correct amount for both lines
7. Click OK and close the window
8. Find the PV again and open it
9. The ‘Retained Amount For’ for original line (suffix 000) is still correct but for the change order line (suffix 001) now is 1/100 of the correct amount.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms