Last updated on AUGUST 26, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.0 to 9.1 [Release 9.0 to 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Program ID: P42005 (Sales Commission File) and R42750 (Basket/Order Reprice)
When attempting to run the R42800 to write commission records to the F42005-the Sales Update (R42800) includes non stock lines that have the edit item master flag turned off. This issue only occurs when the R42750 is ran over the sales order. If the R42750 is not run over the Sales order the commission is only applied to the Stock line and the Non stock Line does not have commissions calculated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a commission record in the Commission Constants for the Sales rep for 10%
2. Go to the Customer billing information and add the sales rep and zero commission to the customer.
3. Create a sales order with one line type 'S' and then row exit to re-price add the order , then add a new line with line type 'F' where the edit item master flag is off.
4. Run the invoice
5. Run the R42800 with the processing option to write commissions file.
6. Check the F42005 and see both lines are written with commission amount of 10% per line. Expected result is that the non stock line not write a commission record.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms