Last updated on DECEMBER 24, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Current behavior in R31802A / F0911 transactions
1. AAI 3120 and 3401 point to the same account numbers for cost types B1 and
B3 > M10.1720.B1 and M10.1720.B3.
2. Enter hours, run hours and quantities update and run R31802A.
3. R31802A pdf IH transactions are generated with both a debit and credit
line to the same account numbers > M10.1720.B1 and M10.1720.B3.
4. Batch review shows 0911 records generated one line for each account number
with blank amount.
5. 3130 AAI is also set up with the same account numbers for cost types B1
and B3 > M10.1720.B1 and M10.1720.B3.
6. IC transactions are generated and exhibit the same behavior in R31802A pdf
and resulting in a single line per account number in the 0911.
The single line in the F0911 is per design of the MBF for the 0900049. In
financials they have a way to work around this, if you go look at IV
(interactive versions) and bring up the P0900049 check the processing
options, there is a tab for Zero Amount, which allows the selected version
not to print those single lines if so flagged. However in the R31802A we do
not pass in any version so there is no option in our case.
Have R31802A pass through a version so single lines are not printed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms