Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When changing the Scheduled Pick Date which updates the Promised Ship Date on the child related lines program does not update the Promised Ship Date of the parent line itself and should update this date.
1. Configured Parent item with simple segment and an unconditional P assembly inclusion rule with WADL=1.
2. Open SO for configured parent item, set Requested Date as 2-21-14 and Scheduled Pick Date as 2-18-14.
3. Validate configuration and Place the order.
4. Re-inquire on the SO and go to detail revisions. Note that there are
two lines, the parent line and the related component line.
5. Change the Scheduled Pick Date to 2-19-14. Submit the order.
6. Re-inquire on the SO and go to detail revisions. Note that the Promised
Ship Date on the parent line was not updated but the Promised Ship Date
on the related component line was updated with the new date.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms