E1: 45: Advanced Query Not Functioning For P4072 When Price Approval Activated
(Doc ID 1662199.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Query Management filter is not working when Price Approval is activated in the Price Constants.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup Query in P4072 to filter against Adjustment Name ABCD.
2. Use the Query and the Adjustment Detail was filtered correctly with Adj Name ABCD.
3. Go to P41001 Price Constants and activate the "Require Price Approval".
4. Run R45210 Price Approval Conversion.
5. Log out and into E1 again.
6. Use the Query and Adjustment Detail was not short listed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document