Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Fulfillment Management - Version 9.0 to 9.1 [Release 9.0 to 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
E1 Release: 9.0 and 9.1
Program ID: R4277703 - Fulfillment Release
When releasing orders via Fulfillment Workbench (P4277701), the F4277711 (Service Level Rule Details) records are not being created for split lines. When releasing the orders by running Fulfillment Release (R4277703) via batch versions, the F4277711 records are created for the split lines.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Enter a fulfillment sales order for a quantity of 10 for an item that has less than this amount available (for example, 5 available).
2. Fulfill the available quantity using Fulfillment Workbench (P4277701).
3. Release by selecting ‘Release Fulfillment’, which launches R4277703.
4. Fulfillment Workbench shows line 1.100, but notice that there’s no SLR Number or Rule Type for this line.
5. Inquire on this order in F4277711 (Service Level Rules Details) and notice that only line 1.000 exists for this order.
6. Add 3 more to inventory
7. Fulfill these 3 using Fulfillment Workbench.
8. Release by selecting ‘Release Fulfillment’, which launches R4277703
9. R4277703 output shows that the 3 were released successfully, however, F4277711 still does not show this line for this order. The order line is still displayed in Fulfillment Workbench as Fulfilled, but not yet released.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms