E1: 46L: Wrong License Plate Creation At WO Completion With Inspection & Movement/Disposition
Last updated on JULY 11, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Program ID P43250 Movement and Disposition
P43250 Movement and Disposition doesn't generate a license plate number when moving an item in stock from a work order WO.
However P43250 works fine and generates LPNs for a regular purchase order OP.
1. P48013 Work Order for LPN enabled item
2. WO Completion P31114: Receipt Routing activated (option number 2 under Edits tab).
3. P31114 Enter a partial quantity in WO completion , Location R.. , Lot number.Do not generate LPN at this step.
4. P43250 Movement and disposition. Move the item in stock. Make sure the version of P4312, P31114 called by P43250 are setup to generate LPN and to display P46L30.
5. P46L30 is not displayed in P43250 when moving the item in stock for the work order.
6. Check P46L10 LPN Workbench: no LPN is created.
Desired outcome would be to create the license plate when moving the item in STK using P43250 Movement.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms