E1: 46: R46171 Updates Incorrect Data In F41021 for Dual UOM Items
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The item setup is setup as a dual unit of measure. When the R46171 is run it uses the UOM Conversions from the Item Branch instead of using the Secondary UOM. This is creating residual data that is incorrect.
1. Create a new Dual UOM Item with Dual UOM Item on, Dual Picking not activated. Primary UOM PL, Secondary LB.
2. Setup Item Branch – Item UOM Conversion (P41002)1 PL = 2470.86 LB
3. Item Branch – U/M Definition (P46011) Gross Weight 1 PL = 2470.86 LB
4. Enter a new PO for Qty 1 PL and let the Secondary Qty default in as 2470.86 LB.
5. Receive the PO. When receiving, override the Secondary Qty from 2470.86 to 2000
6. Putaway request suggested created (R46171)for 1 PL
7. F41021 after request is created (R.. location)shows Secondary Qty On Hand of 2000.
8. Putaway Request suggestion(R46171)created for Qty 1 PL.
9. Confirm the Putaway (P4617). Here the Dual Qty displays as 2470.86, instead of 2000.
10.Review F41021 and note that the residual 470.86 remains. This is incorrect.
(Difference between the PO Secondary Qty of 2470.86 – Received Secondary Qty of 2000 = 470.86)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms